- Subscribe to our wholesale newsletter today to find out about the latest offers and deals!
If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Mengtor within 60 days of purchase date (subject to conditions below).
Mengtor will not be responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale, use, or transit of any merchandise purchased from us. Mengtor liability is limited to the monetary value of the merchandise only.
It is the customer’s responsibility to test all parts that have been ordered once merchandise has been received; Mengtor will not issue any store credit to an account after 60 days from the purchase date. If conditions are not met, Mengtor reserves the right to refuse credit for the returning merchandise.
All Mengtor parts honor a 60-day warranty, ONLY.
Items submitted for return must be shipped to the Mengtor R.M.A. Department within 10 days of invoice submission.
Steps to follow for return of goods:
• Log on to Mengtor.com
• Click on Return of Goods located on left-hand side
• Select order number
• Select items to be return
• Indicate the quantity and reason for return
• Click on RMA request
• Print RMA form and MUST attach with item(s)
• Ship to RMA department located in Las Vegas, NV
Refunds & Credits
All Mengtor parts honor a 60-day warranty,ONLY.*
*Credit subject to the terms below：
• If part is returned within 30 days,item will receive FULL CREDIT;
• If part is returned after 30 days (31st-60th day after purchase),item will receive 70% credit of purchased price.
Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 3-5 business days for a credit to appear on your account once Mengtor has received your return package. Mengtor, as the distributor, is not responsible for shipping cost for defective parts.
• Any package without an RMA number will not be processed
• Unclaimed packages (due to not containing R.M.A. number) and denied R.M.A. items will be stored for a period of six months only.
• All returns must be in original packaging (including film on LCD and Digitizer) along with the warranty seal, otherwise warranty on the part will be considered void.
• All items purchased with Mengtor receive a warranty stamp, any and all items received without such stamp, will not be credited.
• Use by a third party will void warranty.
• If you return parts that were not purchased from Mengtor.com, but from another vendor, we will not be responsible for the shipping costs if you request the products be returned to you.
• Multiple RMAs in a package will be accepted, multiple accounts in a package will be processed only when attached to corresponding RMA invoice.
• All return shipping is at the sole responsibility of the buyer, we do not refund return shipping.
• Mengtor WILL NOT provide any shipping to customers to return defective parts back
• Screen protectors of any kind will not be accepted for store credit once it has been used.
Mengtor will ONLY give store CREDIT and NOT a refund to any return items, NO EXCHANGE OR REFUND will be granted. In the exception of a refund, it will only be issued to a customer who will no longer be ordering from Mengtor there and after.
Reports for missing items or items damaged in transit must be notified to Customer Service within the warranty period of order.
Mengtor is not liable for any missing parcels or damage due to technician mishandling. We do not guarantee the full reimbursement of monetary value for lost items. Influences on decision for actions taken will solely depend on policies and regulations given by shipping carrier; policies and regulations vary between carriers. Mengtor is not responsible for carrier delays that are out of our control. Any and all monetary reimbursements will be issued to customer as store credit.
For physically damaged-on-arrival products:
• Call Customer service immediately after receiving damaged and/or visibly harmed items. (Including suspicion of damage due to visibly harmed packages before opening)
• Once Mengtor is notified of incident, a case number will be assigned to your return. Please include case number in reason for return when submitting RMA invoice.
Internally defect items do not fall under this category.
In order to identify who you are, we suggest that you register and log-in when you visit our site. This allows us to provide you with your "Order Status" and other information that is uniquely yours.
• Once order has been placed, there is a 5-hour window to pay for parts. If unpaid after the 5-hour window, order will automatically lock and cannot be processed.
• A duplicate order must be placed and paid for instead.
Once an order has been placed, items cannot be added or removed from existing order; this includes add-on orders.
Request to cancel an order can be granted only if/when order has not been assigned tracking number at the moment of request.
Mengtor respects your privacy. We will not share or use your mobile number for any other purpose. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request, to avoid liability, or to protect our rights or property. When you complete forms online or otherwise provide us information in connection with the Service, you agree to provide accurate, complete and true information. If we, in our sole discretion, believe that any such information is untrue, inaccurate or incomplete, we may refuse you access to the Service.
Terms and Conditions:
Access to and uses of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. Please review these terms and conditions on a periodic basis, as they are subject to modification, alteration, or update at any time and at the sole discretion of Mengtor. If you do not agree to any term or condition, you should not use this site.